Help Industries, Inc. has over 30 years of experience working in the Federal, Commercial, Medical, Food and Logistics sectors. Help Industries, Inc. currently operates in five main verticals;
- Engineering Services: Industrial Engineering, Systems and IT Configurations and Consulting Services, including Labor Management Systems (Red Prairie DLx, Manhattan LM), Warehouse Management Systems (Redprairie, Manhattan), Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS – Infor EAM, IBM Maximo), QC Inspection Systems – TAMS, JAMS and Army GFEBS system).
- Facilities Maintenance: Efficient Operation and high quality workmanship to facilities equipment and systems, preventative maintenance of buildings, equipment and systems, providing on demand service orders and minor construction projects at the Federal, State and Local levels.
- Janitorial Services: Superior quality and friendly customer service on cleaning inside and outside of facilities and buildings on Federal, State and local projects.
- Roads and Grounds: High quality roads and grounds personnel to maintain roads and grounds for federal, state and city contracts.
- Community Services: Our Community Services outreach includes assistance to the Disabled, Wounded Warriors, abused women and kids, homeless people and drug addicts. Our individual and corporate tax exempt donations help fund this operation. Please help us by contributing your tax exempt donation.