TOTAL FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Help Industries, Inc. provides a menu of facilities maintenance services and repairs to Department of Defense (DoD), U.S. Army Agency contracts across the U.S. We have 10 years experience working as a prime or subcontractor, or affiliated with Army, Department of Works, Base Operations of providing Facilities Maintenance (FM) at Army, Navy, Air Force, GSA, Geospatial, Coast Guard, Border Patrol and many other government and commercial customers.
Maintenance and Engineering Services
Below is our portfolio of maintenance and engineering services performed on facilities maintenance contracts across the U.S. We have experience and provide quality services to the facilities maintenance functional areas that we serve:
- Refrigeration/Heating, Cooling, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Plumbing/Pipe fitting;
- Elevator Inspection and Maintenance;
- Electrical/Electronics Systems/Energy Management Control Systems (EMCS);
- Building Automation Systems (BAS);
- Energy Management and Audit Services;
- Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems Maintenance;
- Smart Buildings / Green Technologies/ LEED / Sustainment;
- Roads/Grounds/Landscaping/Snow Removal;
- Carpentry and Painting;
- Pest and Critter Control;
- Janitorial and Custodial Services;
- Cemetery Maintenance;
- Project Management – including contract startup and closeouts;
- Contract Management – including prime and subcontractor management;
- Industrial Engineering functionalities – SOP, Engineering Standards, Labor Management, Continuous Improvement, KPI Metrics and Monitoring;
- Innovations and New Technologies – New technologies, systems, hardware, software, consulting, startups, mentor/protégé programs.
- Apprenticeship Programs – Learn how to develop free apprenticeship programs with the aids of government grants, GI Bills, etc. Consulting and Models proven and still in existence.
- Consulting for Project Startup Assistance, documentation of maintenance and engineering processes, engineering standards, labor management and computerized maintenance management systems configurations and installations, GFEBS training and assistance, RS Means training and assistance, KPI benchmarking, tools, etc.
Facilities Maintenance Contract Line Items (CLINS)
We typically establish long term contracts with our customers, due to our customer service and quality workmanship. It is all about expectations and performance when providing top notch facilities maintenance.
Facilities Maintenance and Repairs (M&R)
Customers may obtain facilities maintenance repairs and services from Help Industries, Inc. or one of our subsidiaries, partners, subcontractors or non-profit agencies. These services include, but are not limited to the following on DoD Army Federal Facilities Maintenance Contracts:
Maintenance Work Order Classifications
1). Demand Maintenance Orders (DMO).
Unscheduled Demand Maintenance Orders or sometimes referred to as “service orders” and are logged into the Army’s GFEBS system. DMOs are based on Priority 1, 2, or 3, depending on the severity of the problems (emergencies, life, health and safety) or the maintenance repairs.
2). Preventative Maintenance Orders (PMO).
Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Orders or commonly referred to “PMs”, have various scheduled maintenance and frequencies depending on the government and manufacture requirements and to maintain any warranties to buildings, equipment or systems.
3). Project Work Orders (PWO).
PWOs are sometimes referred to Individual Job Orders (IJO) are minor construction and alteration projects to existing offices, facilities and buildings, custodial, grounds, etc.
Help Industries, Inc. and our non-profit agencies and affiliates are service providers for Amazon and Thumbtack providing services in maintenance repairs, janitorial and cleaning, grounds maintenance and landscaping.