Help Industries, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) Tax exempt organization whose mission is to provide jobs for our wounded warriors, military veterans and disabled people. We do this by partnering with Federal, State and local agencies in various Lines of Businesses. We also provide on the job training and apprenticeship programs for veterans.
Help Industries, Inc. has current or retired Army Military Officers, including being designated as Service Disabled. In addition, our board also has experience in the fields of Engineering, Maintenance, Information Technology, Logistics and Operations, including all industries and sectors.
Help Industries operates in five main verticals;
- Information Technologies: Industrial Engineering, Systems and IT Configurations, System Conversion and Interfaces, Consulting Services and Project Management including: Labor Management Systems (Red Prairie DLx, Manhattan LM), Warehouse Management Systems (Redprairie DLx, Manhattan and Associates), Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS – Infor EAM, IBM Maximo), QC Inspection Systems – TAMS, JAMS and Army GFEBS system).
- Facilities Maintenance: Over 30 years of experience from construction to build out, to building equipment and systems were installed and commissioned, startup of operations, maintenance and repairs, preventative maintenance, demand maintenance orders and minor construction projects at the Federal, State and Local levels.
- Janitorial Services: Superior quality, customer service and cleanliness of offices, daycare, K-12, Universities, government, commercial and residential customers.
- Roads and Grounds: Repairs to Roads and Grounds Maintenance, including Snow and Ice removal for agencies and customers.
- Community Services: Our Community Services outreach includes assistance to the Disabled, Wounded Warriors, abused women, run away kids, homeless shelter and drug addicts. Our individual and corporate tax exempt donations help fund this operation.
Help Industries, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Organization. Contributions made to Help Industries, Inc. are deductible under section 170 of the Code. Help Industries, Inc. is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code. Help Industries has a Public Charity Status: 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi).
Help Industries, Inc. and our non-profit agencies and affiliates are service providers for Amazon and Thumbtack providing services in maintenance repairs, janitorial and cleaning, grounds maintenance and landscaping.