Summary of Services:
Help Industries provides designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
Primary responsibilities and offerings:
- Install cabinets, molding, partitions, doors and windows.
- Remodel homes and businesses as required.
- Repair sidings on window frames, doors, and garage.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and drywall.
- Repair or build furniture.
- Work with prefabricated buildings.
- Build stairs, mantles, and furniture.
- Install fences and wood structures.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
Specifications and Quality Workmanship:
- Prepare the layout of the project. Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions. Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
- Check work along the way to ensure it’s up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.