Help Industries, Inc. provides all of your electrical installation and repairs of switches, outlets, ceiling fans, light fixtures, and any other electrical and power systems in homes and businesses.
Help Industries – Specifications and Quality Workmanship:
- Install wiring systems into factories, businesses, and homes.
- Upgrade existing wiring.
- Follow State and local building codes during installation and inspection.
- Repair electrical and electronics equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Examine diagrams of circuits, outlets, load centers, and panel boards.
- Determine where wires and components will be situated.
- Install and connect wires to circuit breakers, outlets, and transformers.
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Replace old fuse boxes.
- Hook up appliances for power.
- Install new lighting, ceiling fans and TV Equipment.
- Repair motors, transformers, generators, and electronic controllers on machine tools and HVAC equipment.
- Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and maintenance workers when performing installations.
- Rewire homes and businesses.
- Assist in home inspections.