Summary of Requirements:
- Help Industries, Inc has over 30 years experience in installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in homes and businesses.
Specifications and Quality Workmanship:
- Install and Repair plumbing systems.
- Install and repair plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Read blueprints and drawings to determine exact specifications and where plumbing system will be installed.
- Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
- Install systems used to transport water, waste, gases, or liquids.
- Ensure legislation and policies are met and that systems are up to code. Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
- Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
- Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
- Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and grade.